Recommendation letter

Fahri Renaldi

Art teacher

 

To whom it may concern

  I am writing this letter to recommend Alfi Riansyach to become a student in ITB Architecture Class. I am an art teacher at SMAN 3 Bandung who teaches in grade 11. i have been a teacher at SMAN 3 Bandung 3 for 10 years. 

  When I teach in his class he has a good attitude. he is hardworking, responsible, and friendly person. he often answers questions on the white board. he also frequently ask about the flaws of his drawings. he is talented in painting. The paintings he made were good and also detailed. 

   When drawing buildings, the building models are good and have unique characteristics. I really believe he can develop his talents if he becomes a student in the class of architecture itb. 

   please contact me if you have any questions or other information about my students. You can contact me via 08122342233 or via email fahri@gmail.com.


Sincerely

Fahri Renaldi

Art Teacher

SMAN 3 Bandung

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Telling

Description of animals