Vacation

My Semester Break 
                 
                 On my Semester break i spent my time at my home. I played many games to spent my time like Sekiro,Dota 2,Mobile Legends,CS:GO and many more. Sometimes I played footbal and badminton with my friend. I went to Tasik and i went to my grandma house. In my grandma house I went fishing with my brother I spent many time while I fishing and didn't get any fish. After 20 minutes I got a fish. After I got 5 fish i went home and cook all the fish and ate it with my family. I went to alun-alun and spent many time to bought many food at alun-alun.

                 Next day I went to Galunggung mountain and went to Galunggung crater and the view was beautiful. After I went to crater I ate my lunch and went to my grandmother house. 

Hasil gambar untuk kawah gunung galunggung
After that I took a nap. After that I went fishing again and I got 7 fish. After having got fish I went to rice field and spent many time until evening. I went home and cooked all fish and then ate them all. This was my last holiday I was in my grandmother house.The following days I went to bandung After arrived in Bandung I took a nap until the evening of the new year eve. I have a barbeque with my family. at new year I saw fireworks in front of my home. After the fire works end I slept. In the morning I woke up and I watched the TV and play a game until my semester break ended.








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Telling

Description of animals